Date : 17/11/2021
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- To coordinate all matters related to labour contracts.
- Implement corporate policies and procedures on payroll, insurance, personal income tax, allowance, compensation, incentive, bonus, and other benefits.
- Personal income tax declaration for employees & freelancers and calculation of annual balance payment with the tax department.
- Conduct and oversee the management of the recruiting process including job description position management, advertising, working with headhunt team.
- Assist in the communication of key messages to all staff by making memos/notices.
- Develop and maintain confidential security of staff's personal info and associated files, documents, salary rate, pay scale details, and/or other important databases.
- Record meeting minutes of Management meeting.
- To assist in all activities concerning performance assessment, staff discipline, and HR administration.
- To cooperate and conduct internal training and orientation.
- Assist with and ensure that all procedures concerning promotion, transfer, and staff resignation is carried on within company policy and also within legal boundaries.
- Other responsibilities for back-office and HR tasks assigned by the General Manager.
Others to be discussed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration/ English or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience in the same position.
- Fluent in English
- High command of MS applications, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of HR systems, databases, personal income tax declaration system, and legal procedures.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies.
- Full understanding of all current Vietnamese labor laws and other employment-related laws and regulations.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills.
- Attention to detail and good judgment.
How to apply?
To complete your application click on the button 'Apply Now', you will be asked to complete your online profile if it was not completed already.
Once we have received it we will contact you shortly in you match the position
Date : 17/11/2021