Date : 13/11/2021
We are looking for a Head Baker who can lead the culinary operations (including research and development) and organize the production, as well as run a clean and efficient kitchen to ensure the highest quality baked goods are produced.
- Run the bakery and ensure adherence to weekly/monthly production schedules.
- In charge of the weekly rosters.
- Create new recipes by working closely with the management team and following the group standards and style.
- Ensure quality standards are compliant and recipes are followed 100% of the time.
- Oversee purchasing, receiving and food storage.
- Ensure proper safety procedures are being followed and maintains a clean and sanitary environment in accordance with health department standards.
- Provide costing as well as detailed recipes and technical sheets for every recipe created.
- Keep track of the production as well as perform a monthly inventory.
- Ensures culinary training to foster team member development and succession planning.
- Provides constant feedback.
- Social insurance.
- Meal allowance and bonus.
- Staff discounts for staff, friends & family.
- Lives and models the mission, values and goals.
- Leads by example and demonstrates the standards of being a good team member.
- Works in an organized, deliberate and fast pace manner
- Possesses a small business owner mentality and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- For Vietnamese only.
- Fluent in English.
- Degree in Culinary, Baking or Pastry Arts preferred.
- Two years of previous managerial or supervisory experience.
- Have an eye for detail and can execute standards accordingly.
- Ability to manage with minimal supervision.
- Modern and casual cooking style preferred.
How to apply?
To complete your application click on the button 'Apply Now', you will be asked to complete your online profile if it was not completed already.
Once we have received it we will contact you shortly in you match the position
Date : 13/11/2021