We are looking for a hard-working, multitasking cook to support the chefs and handle kitchen prep.
- Setting up / preparing the workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment before the start of the shift
- Preparing orders as they are received
- Handling multiple food orders at a time
- Ensure presentation as dishes are served
- Cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of the workstation before, during, and at the end of the shift.
- Checking the quality and freshness of ingredients
- Monitor stock and report orders to be placed (food items only)
- Reporting any accidents, mishaps, problems, or broken equipment immediately.
- Maintaining a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers and ensuring effective communication.
- For Vietnamese citizen above 18.
- Having knowledge in different cuisines.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices.
- Culinary school diploma is preferred.
- Working hour: 8hrs/ shift. morning shift - afternoon shift - night shift.
How to apply?
To complete your application click on the button 'Apply Now', you will be asked to complete your online profile if it was not completed already.
Once we have received it we will contact you shortly in you match the position