Date : 22/11/2022
We are looking for a prominent and experience Digital Marketing Executive for our growing brand.
- Responsible for content development on Social Media platforms.
- Manage posts; ensure the quality of the post content and optimize the content of each advertising campaign.
- Manage community, interact with members on social media channels daily.
- Support the manager to analyze each Social Media campaign, track, measure, access the collected data and thereby determine the effectiveness of the campaign and find methods to improve it.
- Update the new trends to apply to the project, improve work efficiency and participate in internal sharing / coaching.
- Be proactive in work, support to handle arising jobs (if any).
- Perform other tasks of the Board of Directors and direct managers when required.
- Insurance, bonus
- Annual leave
- Other to be discussed
- University graduate or higher. Majoring in Communication/ Language/ Marketing/ Advertising is preferred.
- Fluent in English, especially in writing skills.
- Good knowledge of Social Media.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar position. Prior experience working in companies in the same industry or in direct competition is preferred.
- Excellent and effective writing skills that can be applied on different platforms such as Facebook, Instagram.
- Non-stop creativity in messages and content; script ideas for online campaigns.
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
- Ability to multitask and know how to prioritize different tasks.
- Have good presentation skills.
How to apply?
To complete your application click on the button 'Apply Now', you will be asked to complete your online profile if it was not completed already.
Once we have received it we will contact you shortly in you match the position
Date : 22/11/2022