Date : 28/03/2023
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to oversee daily operations at our store. As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
Based in Hoian, Quang Nam
- Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff.
- Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
- Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
- Manage online sales channels both internationally and nationally
- Manage relationships with consignments and stocking product
- Building marketing plans online and offline
- 2% commission on total monthly revenue
- Trained in a luxury and artistic environment
- Career development opportunity
- Friendly and motivating working environment;
- Health, social, unemployment insurance
- Vietnamese female, 25 to 35
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have experiences in fashion industry
- Excellent English language skills (both written and speaking)
How to apply?
To complete your application click on the button 'Apply Now', you will be asked to complete your online profile if it was not completed already.
Once we have received it we will contact you shortly in you match the position
Date : 28/03/2023