We are looking for a Baker who is hard working and focus to details to join our expanding team
- Making pizza and other bake goods and ensure adherence to weekly/monthly production schedules.
- Ensure quality standards are compliant and recipes are followed 100% of the time.
- Ensure proper safety procedures are being followed and maintains a clean and sanitary environment in accordance with health department standards.
- Keep track of the production as well as inventory.
- Provide staff meals
- Trained in English for work and work skills from basic to advanced levels
- Support for split shift, overtime, monthly bonus, tip, uniform supply, discount offer
- From 18 yo and above
- At least 6 months experience in pizza making/ baking
- Trained in culinary environment or have equivalent certificate/ degree
- English is a plus
- True enthusiasm for the culinary industry and customer service;
- The right attitude comes first – not experience or qualifications;
- Willing to learn, work hard and play hard;
How to apply?
To complete your application click on the button 'Apply Now', you will be asked to complete your online profile if it was not completed already.
Once we have received it we will contact you shortly in you match the position