Date : 18/11/2022
We are looking for an experienced Gallery Manager who is responsible for delivering an exceptional experience to our customers, developing team members, and managing day-to-day vehicle delivery and service operations.
- Responsible for effectively manage a sales pipeline and meeting quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Understand all company products and services and be able to effectively explain functions, features, and capabilities to clients and prospects.
- Responsible for promoting our products and services, providing sales nurturing and support to our clients and prospects.
- Manage client relationships and ensure ongoing client satisfaction, in addition to generating new sales opportunities and nurturing existing ones. Cultivate ongoing relationships through coordinated marketing campaigns, cold calls, and other sales channels.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on leads and opportunities in our CRM and be prepared to report on your efforts.
- Manage all activities including events, exhibitions and inventory.
- 1% commission on total monthly revenue
- Monthly and annual bonus
- Trained in artistic environment
- Vietnamese female, 25 to 35
- Luxury sales, Art business and/or collection management sector knowledge or experience.
- Degree in Business development, Sales Art History, Fine Art or similar is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of high-end, luxury sales or comparable experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with the ability to make professional presentations to clients and prospects.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with a diverse clientele
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and client-centric.
How to apply?
To complete your application click on the button 'Apply Now', you will be asked to complete your online profile if it was not completed already.
Once we have received it we will contact you shortly in you match the position
Date : 18/11/2022